Centex OffRoad Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» D35 Lockrite Locker
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 pm by pitbull78133

» 14 bolt disc brake stuff
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 pm by sirtuffington

» mud Tires for sale
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 pm by sirtuffington

» "The General" Jeep
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm by Silverback

» Toyota Doubler - Marlin 23 Spline, Longfield 300M output, crossmember.
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm by Silverback

» Aussie Locker for a D35 C
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am by pitbull78133

» 8.8 Bracket kit for ZJ
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 am by pitbull78133

» 4.10 Gears for 8.8
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am by pitbull78133

» Wheels, Tires and Locker for sale
Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am by pitbull78133

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 261 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! Empty Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!!

Post by 4x4 Frog Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 am

Goodmorning Wheelers! As Shane said lastnight," Your gonna go all out with it eh?" I am in the process of getting a bikini and a jammer screenprinted with the CORM logo on it. It will be a while before I get it all together and have it finnished but it is goning to look KICK @$$!
Once these are done I'll post them up and let you guys have a gander. SO, for anyone who can use them or anyone that needs mesh cage windows theese will all be available. I'm not sure on pricing right now, mine are going to cost me a bit becasue they are single item prodcution but when they are done if a few people want them I will be able to get them made a lil' bit cheaper. They will be see through from the inside out but not outside in. The windjammers will NOT have a window to allow for maximum LOGO visibilty. All HD stiching w/ HD buckles to fasten them down to reduce flapping and accelerated wear. I prolly should have waited to sayanything and just suprised you guys but I wanted everyone to be just as anxious as I am. Twisted Evil
4x4 Frog
4x4 Frog
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! Empty Re: Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!!

Post by G-Town Jeeper Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:28 pm

I'm down with a wind jammer!
G-Town Jeeper
G-Town Jeeper
Founding Member
Founding Member

http://www.wranglerforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! Empty Re: Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!!

Post by Militia Mama Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm

I want to see the option of getting tshirts with either just the logo or the logo and our usernames. I think they'd be cool!

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Town Jeeper Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 pm

The more stuff with the logo the better. How about cozies?
G-Town Jeeper
G-Town Jeeper
Founding Member
Founding Member

http://www.wranglerforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Militia Mama Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 pm

G-Town Jeeper wrote:The more stuff with the logo the better. How about cozies?

Amen!

Yeah I want it all. What a Face Including a stylish way to keep my beer...err...soda cold.

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUBL Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm

whatever Amanda i beer dont stay in your hands long enough to get warm!!!!
TRUBL
TRUBL
Founding Member
Founding Member

http://www.centexoffroadmilitia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjs90 Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:48 pm

wwaahhooo i want everything cheers cheers cheers
xjjs90
xjjs90
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4 Frog Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:29 am

cool I'll keep you guys posted. Like I said it will be a bit before I get it finalized and ready to show, but will let you all know as soon as it is done.
4x4 Frog
4x4 Frog
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Militia Mama Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 am

TJTRUBL wrote:whatever Amanda i beer dont stay in your hands long enough to get warm!!!!

Shut up Shane. Razz Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, isnt it? lol

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUBL Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 am

lol yeah but i aint trying to hide an empty beer can with a coozie!!! I do want to get some made though and some shirts...
TRUBL
TRUBL
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Militia Mama Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 am

lmao, what are you saying? That I'm the club lush? Laughing

Yeah thats all I'm saying is I'd like some cool club logo stuff is all. Yeah, yeah thats it...

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUBL Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 am

well now that this thread has been completely Highjacked i am going to call a buddy of mine who is in the tshirt business, send her the logo, and see what comes up... Club Lush!!! shit thats putting it nicely!!! lol just kidding like any one of us have room to talk...
TRUBL
TRUBL
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Militia Mama Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 am

I swear if you make a tshirt that has the logo and "club lush" on it.... well.... you'll pay! affraid

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUBL Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 am

Militia Mama wrote:I swear if you make a tshirt that has the logo and "club lush" on it.... well.... you'll pay! affraid

Twisted Evil
TRUBL
TRUBL
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Militia Mama Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:44 am

Laughing

You'll pass out sooner or later......

MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Militia Mama
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjs90 Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:44 pm

lol!
xjjs90
xjjs90
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4 Frog Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 am

Just an UPDATE. I am going to meet the guy today or tomorrow I was talking about who is opening a some what T-shirt shop/ Outdoor store. He needs help with artwork for the screen printer so I am once again back on track with trying to get coozies t-shirts and my BAD ASS CORM bikini and wind-jammer. Could also MAYBE .. make some side window screens- pull pin fold downs just like the race car windows if you get my drift. ( Let the air in and keep the rocks and mud out. would also hlep a lil bit with the dust on the trail. just lightly spray them with water and bam dust sticks in the screen not the eyes nose and mouth. Centex OffRoad Militia comming soon items...!!!! 746224
4x4 Frog
4x4 Frog
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down