Centex OffRoad Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» D35 Lockrite Locker
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 pm by pitbull78133

» 14 bolt disc brake stuff
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 pm by sirtuffington

» mud Tires for sale
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 pm by sirtuffington

» "The General" Jeep
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm by Silverback

» Toyota Doubler - Marlin 23 Spline, Longfield 300M output, crossmember.
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm by Silverback

» Aussie Locker for a D35 C
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am by pitbull78133

» 8.8 Bracket kit for ZJ
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 am by pitbull78133

» 4.10 Gears for 8.8
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am by pitbull78133

» Wheels, Tires and Locker for sale
wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am by pitbull78133

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 261 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding

5 posters

Go down

wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding Empty wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding

Post by geauxtigers Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 am

so, being a broke ass e-4 in the army, i have no money to buy a bumper... so i figure the next best/cheapest solution is to build one. anyone want to help a brotha out?
geauxtigers
geauxtigers

Back to top Go down

wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding Empty Re: wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding

Post by Mightymouse Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 pm

If you can hold off-Sean, Davin and I are going to have a fab fest after tax time. I can weld and have a pretty decent design eye and so do the other guys so you're more than welcome to join us-the more hands the better...

Last edited by Mightymouse on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Mightymouse
Mightymouse
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding Empty Re: wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding

Post by Silverback Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 am

Just a warning, MightyMouse (Frank) likes to weld in his "birthday suit" so.. just fair warning. He says only a real man can take a "hot piece of slag on the bag"...I just call it "Slag on the bag".. and I'm not interested. Laughing Shocked
Silverback
Silverback
Founding Member
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightymouse Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 am

Silverback wrote:Just a warning, MightyMouse (Frank) likes to weld in his "birthday suit" so.. just fair warning. He says only a real man can take a "hot piece of slag on the bag"...I just call it "Slag on the bag".. and I'm not interested. Laughing Shocked

It helps me concentrate... Twisted Evil
Mightymouse
Mightymouse
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4 Frog Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 am

Jeremy and I can weld and are always doing something on the weekends were not wheeling. drop us a line and we can hook up for some schooling. Besides were going to be getting SYC Fabrications up and going very soon and if buis picks up a ton then might need an extra part time welder... or should I say in a more tactful way.. and Apprentice!
4x4 Frog
4x4 Frog
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geauxtigers Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:03 pm

4x4 Frog wrote:Jeremy and I can weld and are always doing something on the weekends were not wheeling. drop us a line and we can hook up for some schooling. Besides were going to be getting SYC Fabrications up and going very soon and if buis picks up a ton then might need an extra part time welder... or should I say in a more tactful way.. and Apprentice!

that sounds awesome. i'm am pretty much up for anytime...and since i am the one in need of help, i am totally flexible on when. just tell me when to be there.
geauxtigers
geauxtigers

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBill Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm

4x4 Frog wrote:Jeremy and I can weld and are always doing something on the weekends were not wheeling. drop us a line and we can hook up for some schooling. Besides were going to be getting SYC Fabrications up and going very soon and if buis picks up a ton then might need an extra part time welder... or should I say in a more tactful way.. and Apprentice!

Let me know when you want help! I'm always looking for a fab project and I work cheap! Did I mention, I'm a certified AWS welder in MIG, TIG and Stick? All positions and unlimited! Cool
BigBill
BigBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightymouse Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm

BigBill wrote:

Let me know when you want help! I'm always looking for a fab project and I work cheap! Did I mention, I'm a certified AWS welder in MIG, TIG and Stick? All positions and unlimited! Cool

Positions? Unlimited? They told me you were a little funny... : :ghey: :
Mightymouse
Mightymouse
Core Member
Core Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBill Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Mightymouse wrote:
BigBill wrote:

Positions? Unlimited? They told me you were a little funny... : :ghey: :

Wow, "They"said the same about you! Go Figure! wanted: someone to help me build a bumper/school me in welding 55413
BigBill
BigBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down