September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» D35 Lockrite Locker
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 pm by pitbull78133

» 14 bolt disc brake stuff
Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 pm by sirtuffington

» mud Tires for sale
Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 pm by sirtuffington

» "The General" Jeep
Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm by Silverback

» Toyota Doubler - Marlin 23 Spline, Longfield 300M output, crossmember.
Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm by Silverback

» Aussie Locker for a D35 C
Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am by pitbull78133

» 8.8 Bracket kit for ZJ
Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 am by pitbull78133

» 4.10 Gears for 8.8
Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am by pitbull78133

» Wheels, Tires and Locker for sale
Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am by pitbull78133

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 104 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 am
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by BigBill on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 am

D30 Aussie locker. Still in the axle. Runs great! No complaints! I'm just taking a step back from wheeling and want to have some cash. I will be pulling this ASAP or win I have a buyer!

Looking for $225
avatar
BigBill
Member
Member

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 44
Location : Round Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by ColtsXJ on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 am

talk to peter. i know he wants one :http://www.dir

ColtsXJ
Member
Member

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2009-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Georgetown/RoundRock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by Silverback on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

BigBill wrote:I'm just taking a step back from wheeling

WTF???
avatar
Silverback
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts : 3024
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 102
Location : P'Ville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by G-Town Jeeper on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Silverback wrote:
BigBill wrote:I'm just taking a step back from wheeling

WTF???


WTF x2 Bill??? Your one of the ballsiest mother humpers on the trail !!
avatar
G-Town Jeeper
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2008-11-16
Location : Georgetown, TX

View user profile http://www.wranglerforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by BigBill on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:42 am

G-Town Jeeper wrote:
Silverback wrote:
BigBill wrote:I'm just taking a step back from wheeling

WTF???


WTF x2 Bill??? Your one of the ballsiest mother humpers on the trail !!

I'm tired of beating up my street Jeep on the trails! I'm going to back down from the trails a little while and build a trail Beast!
avatar
BigBill
Member
Member

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 44
Location : Round Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by Mightymouse on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 am

BigBill wrote:
G-Town Jeeper wrote:
Silverback wrote:
BigBill wrote:I'm just taking a step back from wheeling

WTF???


WTF x2 Bill??? Your one of the ballsiest mother humpers on the trail !!

I'm tired of beating up my street Jeep on the trails! I'm going to back down from the trails a little while and build a trail Beast!

Don't let them beat you down-I have been fighting the same demons in my head-it scares the shit out of me to beat up my DD-so I am looking for a sami or heep or something that I can wheel without that reservation of breaking something and being screwed...

I do think you should hold on to that stuff until you figure out what you're gonna wheel-it may end up being a heep product...
avatar
Mightymouse
Core Member
Core Member

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 48
Location : Schertz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by BigBill on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am

Mightymouse wrote:
BigBill wrote:
G-Town Jeeper wrote:
Silverback wrote:
BigBill wrote:I'm just taking a step back from wheeling

WTF???


WTF x2 Bill??? Your one of the ballsiest mother humpers on the trail !!

I'm tired of beating up my street Jeep on the trails! I'm going to back down from the trails a little while and build a trail Beast!

Don't let them beat you down-I have been fighting the same demons in my head-it scares the shit out of me to beat up my DD-so I am looking for a sami or heep or something that I can wheel without that reservation of breaking something and being screwed...

I do think you should hold on to that stuff until you figure out what you're gonna wheel-it may end up being a heep product...

I am preping for a treck to Philmont Boy Scout ranch with my son next year. I will need to drive the Jeep on several trips in preparation and then to Philmont ( New Mexico) next June. I cannot afford to fix my Jeep and go on this trip at the same time! Sooo.... I unfortunately must do the big boy thing and take care of the family.

Cool
avatar
BigBill
Member
Member

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 44
Location : Round Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by Mightymouse on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Man-I feel ya! Do you know a guy named Wayne Courreges? He is very big into scouting (both his sons are/were Eagle Scouts)-and he's very active in the south texas area-he's some kind of higher level leader.
avatar
Mightymouse
Core Member
Core Member

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2008-11-14
Age : 48
Location : Schertz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by BigBill on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Mightymouse wrote:Man-I feel ya! Do you know a guy named Wayne Courreges? He is very big into scouting (both his sons are/were Eagle Scouts)-and he's very active in the south texas area-he's some kind of higher level leader.

No, I shore don't. But we are fairly new to Texas and just getting to know folks in the area.
avatar
BigBill
Member
Member

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 44
Location : Round Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by Ptr on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

ColtsTJ wrote:talk to peter. i know he wants one :http://www.dir

You bastard! I see what you did there..........


I do need one..
avatar
Ptr
Member
Member

Posts : 231
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 25
Location : Round Rock, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by BigBill on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 am

Retep wrote:
ColtsTJ wrote:talk to peter. i know he wants one :http://www.dir

You bastard! I see what you did there..........


I do need one..

I think I have a buyer already. I'll put you down for number two.

avatar
BigBill
Member
Member

Posts : 281
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 44
Location : Round Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeler!Dana 30 Aussie Locker

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum