Centex OffRoad Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» D35 Lockrite Locker
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 pm by pitbull78133

» 14 bolt disc brake stuff
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 pm by sirtuffington

» mud Tires for sale
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 pm by sirtuffington

» "The General" Jeep
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm by Silverback

» Toyota Doubler - Marlin 23 Spline, Longfield 300M output, crossmember.
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm by Silverback

» Aussie Locker for a D35 C
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am by pitbull78133

» 8.8 Bracket kit for ZJ
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 am by pitbull78133

» 4.10 Gears for 8.8
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am by pitbull78133

» Wheels, Tires and Locker for sale
Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am by pitbull78133

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 261 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver

Go down

Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver Empty Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler/Daily Driver

Post by cam Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

This is my 1994 Jeep Wrangler. First off, I am the owner of Krawltex Motorsports. Please feel free to check out our company website and Facebook fan page to see other examples of our work. We are a custom fabrication off road shop that's been in business since 2006. This is my personal Jeep I built to daily drive, go trail riding on the weekends with, and be a promotional vehicle for the company. No expense has been spared and everything on this vehicle works flawlessly, with the exception of the fuel gauge. It has never been quite accurate. I've owned it for a year and driven it less than 2000 miles. It's for sale only because I need a truck for the company. So here are the stats:

1994 Wrangler with the 4.0 6 cylinder engine and the AX15 5 speed transmission. The Jeep has 129K miles.In my possession, it has received a full maintenance renovation.... NEW: battery, battery cables, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, all fluids (brakes, engine oil, transmission and t-case oil, differential oils, and coolant), complete coolant system including (water pump, hoses, thermostat), poly motor and transmission mounts, shocks, brake lines, turn signal and ignition switches, wiper blades, brake pads and shoes, serpentine belt and power steering pump, front and rear driveshafts. Everything on this Jeep works.

I've driven this Jeep on road trips several hours long and wouldn't hessitate to daily drive it. It's mechanically sound and needs nothing as it sits. Now for the fun stuff...

This Jeep has a 6" Spring Over Axle Conversion with stock Leaf packs and upgraded shackles. This gives a soft ride and flexes incredibly off road. If I were to keep it, I'd probably add a traction bar to prevent rear wheel hop. Pro Comp ES9000 Nitrogen charged shocks and stainless brake lines were used all the way around. The transfer case has an Advanced Adapters Slip Yoke Elminator Kit installed with a 1310 CV rear driveshaft from Inland Truck (Austin Drivetrain). Inland Truck also built the longer front driveshaft out of thicker than stock tubing. The 6 point cage is out of 1.75" Drawn Over Mandrel Tubing, built here at the shop by myself. It is tied in to the frame at all 6 points. The Twisted Stitch Suspension Seats and Race Quip 5 point harnesses are tied in to the seat cage, with the proper triangulation and and an aluminum skinned roof panel over head. The Tuffy console houses a Sony marine CD player and 4 way Sony speakers are in the Jeep. A 12 gallon RCI fuel cell is mounted in the back with an electric fuel pump. The tires are 35x12.50x15 BFG Baja TA's, some of the only street legal dual purpose race tires on the market. Check them out. They retail around $600 each! The front winch is an 8000 pound unit from Smittybuilt, who also made the rear tire carrier. I lowered the tire mount so you could actually see out of the roll cage mounted race car rear view mirror. Axle wise, it has a stock front D30 with upgraded 1 piece axleshafts out of a TJ Wrangler with the larger 297X u-joints. The rear axle is a 31 spline Ford 8.8 axle out of an Explorer. Both axles have been geared down to 4.88 gearing for optimal off road use. The front axle has a Spartan locker and the rear axle has a mini spool. If you don't like the spool in the rear, I'm willing to swap it out with a locker or limited slip that you purchase. There will be no charge for the labor. I chose the spool because it was simple and always gives 100% traction, but it is not for everyone.

I built this Jeep to be a dependable cruiser, fun trail rig and be race legal. Two months ago I entered the WEROCK Dirt Riot Race in Fredricksburg, Texas. I won the stock class. Trophy is NOT included with the Jeep!

Call me with questions at the shop or shoot me an email: 512-996-9669

$9500, might entertain cash and a partial trade for a pickup truck we could use for the shop

there are more pics here: http://krawltex.com/gallery/index.php/Cam-s-Wrangler#

cam

http://krawltex.com

Back to top Go down